How to edit the images in your timedate.cpl

(11 mensajes) (4 participantes)

1. Dante  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

in my 19 years,the life is in charge to teach me one thing, have three broken ribs is the most boring thing in the world, sometimes my sister is very overprotective, the only reason I have not died of boredom is by trish.. oh well

i'm finaly back of my long journey (nice for to messup my vacacion)and now we go into the business

before to start you need to know somethings very important

firsti gonig to write this in spanish and english but has passed many years ago since the last time i used the spanish so don't be so harsh with my typo

second and very very important if you whant to share this file you ned the upload the folder with the images files. You can also not use someone elses' timedat.dll'. It must be your own system's.(Or the originals from Microsoft)

segunda i muy importante si quieres compartir este archivo tienes que subir el folder con las imagenes. no puedes usar ningun otro timedata.dll, este deve ser el que trae tu sistema por default(o el orinald de Microsoft)

What the heck is a timedate.cpl?
    It is the system file that contains all the images for your system time

So let's start. What do I need??

1. You have to first determine whether you are running a X86 or X64 bit system. To determine this, go into your Control Panel and select 'System'

1. tienen que determinar si tu sistema es de x86 o x64 bits, para determinarlo ve a panel de control y selecciona systema

note

This is important because if you are on a X64 bit system then you will have to apply these changes in both your System32 and SysWOW64 folder.

esto es importante por que si tu sitema es de x64 bits entoces vas a tener que aplicar estos cambios en los sig folders system32 y SysWOW64

1.1. Go to your Control Panel. Select User Accounts, select 'Change User Account Control Settings' Now pull the little arrow/button to the bottom (Never Notify) And click OK. Reboot your system.

1.1 ve a Panel de Control , selecciona Cuentas de Usuarios, selecciona 'cambiar configuracion de control de cuenta de usuario' jala la pequena flecha/boton hasta 'NUCA NOTIFICAR' y click ok. reinicien su sistema

2. Now that you know whether you are on a X86 or X64 bit system we have to go to those folders and 'take ownership' of them. you can Download the 'Take Ownership' rar here. Unrar it and doubleclick on the InstallTakeOwnership.reg. No reboot necessary.

2.ahora que ya saben que clase de sitema corre en equipo si de x86 o x64 bit tienen que ir a su respectivo folder y tomar psecion de estos folders. pueden descargar el 'Take Ownership' here. descomprimanlo y denle doble click sobre el archivo InstallTakeOwnership.reg. no es nessesario reiniciar su equipo

Here’s what your right-click menu will look like after installing this registry hack.

asi es como se vera el menu de el click izquierdo despues de instalar el registry hack

3. Go into your Windows folder, and look for the 'System32' folder. Right click on it and select 'Take Ownership' A registry box will pop up and will start running.

3. ve a tu folder de windows y busqua por el folder system32(en caso de qu uses sistema de x86 si usas systema de x64 busca el folder SysWOW64) click izquierdo sobre este y selecciona 'take owenrship' una ventana de registro aparecera y empezara a correr

This might take some time as this a big folder. Please be patient, and wait until complete!
    esto puede tomar algo de tiempo ya que es un folder grande, sean pacientes y esperen hasta que finalice!

4. When this is done, open your System32 folder and scroll to where you see the 'timedate.cpl' file

4. cuando finalice, abre tu folde System32 y baja hasta donde se veas el archivo 'timedate.cpl'

Right click on it, and select copy. Minimize the folder.
    click izquierdo sobre este, y selecciona copiar. miminiza el folder

5. Go to your desktop. Right click, and select paste.
    5. ve al escritorio . click izquierdo y selecciona pegar

6. Right click again (On your desktop) and select 'New', then select 'New Folder'. Rename this folder to anything you want.

6. click izquierdo otraves(sobre tu escritorio) y selecciona 'Nuevo', despues 'selecciona folder' nuevo y nombralo como tu quieras

7. Right click on the timedate.cpl file you pasted onto your desktop previously. Select 'Open with' and select Restorator.

7. click izquierdo sobre el archivo timedate.cpl que pegaste en tu escritorio previamente. selecciona 'Abrir Con' y selecciona restorator

8. Expand the timedate.cpl folder and then the PNGFILE folder.

8. expande el timedate.cpl y despues el folder PNGFILE.

These are the images we need to edit and change
    estas son la imagenes que nesecitamos editar

9. Right click on the PNGFILE folder and select 'Extract', then select 'Extract all of type 'PNGFILE'

9. click izquierdo sobre el folder PNGFILE y selecciona 'Extract', despues seleccina 'Extract all of type 'PNGFILE'

10. Choose the folder we created previously on your desktop, and click OK.

10. selleciona el folder que creamos previamente en su escritorio y click ok

It will now extract all these images into that folder. (Keep Restorator open)
    extraera todas las imagenes en el folder(conserva restorator abierto)

11. You can now edit these images. Please remember to keep the same dimensions. They have to also be in PNG format.

11. ya pueden editar estas imagenes. porfavor recuerden mantener las mismas dimenciones. tambien deven de ser formato png

12. After you edited your images, go back to Restorator. Right click on the PNGFILE folder and this time select 'Assign' Select 'Auto assign all of type PNGFILE' and select the folder on your desktop (With your edited images inside)

12. despues de editarla tus imagenes, regresemos a restorator. click izquierdo sobre el folder PNGFILEy esta ves seleccionamos 'Assign' y seleccionamos 'Auto assign all of type PNGFILE' y selecciona el folder en tu escritorio (con las imagenes dentro)

It will change all the images you edited.
    cambiara todas ls imagenes que editaste

tip
    If you only changed some of the images, and not all, and you don't want to 'Auto assign all of type PNGFILE' then you can just right click on the ones (Inside Resotrator) and just assign 1 image to it.

si quieres cambiar solo algunas imagenes y no todas , y tu no quieres usar 'Auto assign all of type PNGFILE' entoces pudes solo dar click izquierdo sobre la imagen que quieres cambiar y solo asigna la imagen

13. When you completed the editing of the images, on the top in Restorator, click 'File' and select 'Save'. It will now save your timedate.cpl as well as make a copy of the original one on your desktop.

13. cuando completes la edicion de las imagenes, en la parte superior de restorator, click 'File'y selecciona 'Save'. guardara tu timedate.cpl tambien una copya de el original en tu escritorio

14. Right click on your saved timedate.cpl (NOT the backup one) and select 'Copy'

14. click izquierdo sobre tu timedate.cpl guardado (no el backup) y selecciona copiar

15. Maximize your System32 folder that we minimized earlier (Or just open it if you closed it) Rename your original timedate.cpl to timedate.cplbak (Right click on it, and select rename)

15. maximisa tu folder System32 que miminizaste anteriormente (o solo abrelo si lo cerraste) renombra tu timedate.cpl original a timedate.cplbak (right click sobre el yselecciona renombrar)

16. Move your cursor somewhere where there is an empty space inside this folder, right click, and select 'paste' It will now paste your new timedate.cpl into the folder.

16. mueve tu cursor a un espacio vacio dentro del folder, click izquierdo, y seleciona 'Pegar'
    pegara tu nuevo timedate.cpl en el folder.

If you are running a X86 bit system you are done. If you are on a X64 bit system then you have to repeat this entire process in your Windows/SysWOW64 folder.

Very important! You cannot use the same timedate.cpl for the System32 folder in the SysWOW64 folder (And vice versa) It will not work. You have to edit both!!
    You can also not use someone elses' timedat.dll's. It must be your own system's.(Or the originals from Microsoft)

muy importante!!! no pueden usar el mismo timedate.cpl del folder System32 en el folder SysWOW64 (y vice versa) ya que no funcionara . nesecitas editar ambos !!
    tampoco pueden usar algun otro ' timedat.dll'. deve ser el archivo de tu sitema.(o el original de Microsoft)

You are done. Reboot your system, and check out your new timedate images.
    todo listo.solo reinicia tu sitema, y cheka tu nuevo time date images

imformaation
    If you are having problems you can always go back into your System32 and SysWOW64 folders and delete these new ones. Then just rename your original ones back from timedate.cplbak to timedate.cpl

si te da problemas, siempre puedes regresar a el folder System32 y SysWOW64 y borrar el nuevo .
    despues solo renombra tu archivo original de timedate.cplbak a timedate.cpl you can find the take ownership takeownership by andrea_37

Attached Files

restorator tlial vercion
    TakeOwnership

Attachments

1. 1.png (28.1 KB, 12 downloads) 7 años old
    2. 9.jpg (97.5 KB, 22 downloads) 7 años old
    3. 8.jpg (104.9 KB, 19 downloads) 7 años old
    4. 7.jpg (95.7 KB, 18 downloads) 7 años old
    5. 6.jpg (151.5 KB, 13 downloads) 7 años old
    6. 5.jpg (212 KB, 13 downloads) 7 años old
    7. 4.jpg (390.8 KB, 13 downloads) 7 años old
    8. 3.png (120.7 KB, 25 downloads) 7 años old
    9. 2.png (148.1 KB, 16 downloads) 7 años old
    10. 1.png (28.1 KB, 18 downloads) 7 años old
  2. xxluisgxx  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

genial muchas gracias dante

"Mis sueños son mentiras que algún día dejaran de serlo"
  3. Dante  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

thanks to you xxluisgxx for you support

Attachments

1. 17.jpg (266.6 KB, 15 downloads) 7 años old
    2. 16.jpg (70.4 KB, 10 downloads) 7 años old
    3. 15.jpg (93.5 KB, 15 downloads) 7 años old
    4. 14.jpg (111.9 KB, 15 downloads) 7 años old
    5. 13.jpg (105.6 KB, 13 downloads) 7 años old
    6. 12.jpg (185.2 KB, 20 downloads) 7 años old
    7. 11.jpg (117 KB, 18 downloads) 7 años old
    8. 10.jpg (111.1 KB, 19 downloads) 7 años old
  4. K (goldnight)  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

wow, amazing!!! just one question, i must use the "takeownership" i mean, i have changed some kind of files like this (.dll) and never used the "takeownership" before... thanks anyway

¿Por qe e de ayudar?... fácil, uno no nace sabiendo las cosas..
    Pedidos aquí
  5. Dante  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

you need use TakeOwnership because all the files into the System32 and sysWOW64 only can be modified by the owner and all the computer for security of the system have to TrustedInstaller as the owner of this file, for that reason you need take the ownership of all this files

6. xxluisgxx  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

dante tengo una pregunta.... para colocar el timedate.cpl hay que remplazarlo en system32 y en sysWOW64 es igual con shell32.dll exploreframe y themecpl? Y si es así como se pude modificar el dll para que se pueda remplazar en sysWOW64 y si afecta con igual prioridad que el system32 .... espero respuesta hasta luego.

7. K (goldnight)  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

great, thanks for the information, so... i must use it just because is about the system32 folder, thanks

¿Por qe e de ayudar?... fácil, uno no nace sabiendo las cosas..
    Pedidos aquí
  8. Dante  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

you're welcome goldnight

an for you xxluisgxxif you system run x64 bit you only need to change this files in the folder sysWOW64 and vice versa if you system run x86 only need change this files in the folder System32 but remember each folder and system need the right file for example
    if you system run with x86 you need find the parched file of shell32.dll exploreframe y themecpl for sytems x86(or 32 bit) and the same for system who run with x64 bit
    if you have any question ... just tell me

9. xxluisgxx  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

gracias dante por la información .... pero en dónde puedo encontrar el parche para sysWOW64? para los dlls shell32 exploreframe etc
    los parches subidos por andrea_37 me sirvieron para el system32 ( pero ahora ese parche es inmune no hace efecto después de que me toco formatear ) pero el parche de andrea no me sirvió para el sysWOW64 .... si es posible puedo contactar con usted ? ( ya sea facebook , gmail ,hotmail) espero respuesta y muchas gracias por su sabiduría hasta luego :D

10. Dante  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 7 años #

you're welcome
    but contact with me is to dificulty because in sometimes i get too busy
    for some especial jobs i have but this is my email you can send to me any question you have and don't worry about the idiom

devil_never_cry_@hotmail.com

so farewell

11. HUGOSO  Perfil
    Miembro
    Publicado hace 3 años #

SE PUEDE MODIFICAR EL RELOJ EN WINDOWS 10 DE 64 BITS VERSION 1511? Y SI ES ASI DE DONDE PUEDO DESCARGAR LOS RELOJES? GRACIAS Y SALUDOS

Responder

Debe iniciar sesión para responder.